Professionals of the Russian creative industries:
TOPICS AND SPEAKERS—NEW OPTICS 2022 CHINA "Local cinematography review: how to understand Chinese film audience tastes"
- producers, distributors, show runners, scriptwriters;
- young talents and experienced professionals seeking support to enter international markets.
A Lan, journalist, film critic, writer, and editor-in-chief of the Chinese magazine Kan dianying "Distribution: local media landscape analysis"
Du Liang, producer and co-founder of Airmita Culture Development Co "Russian cinema at Chinese Film Festivals"
Marco Muller, film critic and film historian, chief programmer of the Beijing IFF, the Fuzhou IFF, initiator and director of the Macau IFF "Legal peculiarities in the region"
Natalia Shupeiko, Master of Law, managing partner of the law firm Sinofy Legal "Digital promotion of foreign cinema in China"
Anastasia Potievskaya, CMO, ALONSY Business and Cultural Management MENA "Distribution in MENA"
Heba Korayem, founder of distribution consulting Hconsult "Cinematic landscape and production incentives in MENA"
Bilal Dayani, COO Eagle Films "Peculiarities of producing for MENA: co-production models, censorship, formats"
Nahla Elmallawany, media industry consultant, former head of content at Discovery MENA
"Cultural Code while working with MENA"
Ghenwa Gharibah, specialist in cross-cultural communication INDIA
"AVGC Ecosystem in India: Opportunities and Challenges"
Jayakumar Prabhakaran, CEO Toonz Media Group "Doing business with the Indian Film industry"
Nina Lath Gupta, CEO Cinevesture, former managing director of the National Film Development Corporation of India "The importance of Bollywood in a global context"
Shubhra Gupta, film critic, writer, and columnist for The Indian Express CIS Countries "Presentation of film industries of Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan: locations, talents, co-productions"
Kirill Rochshin, head of production Anykey (Kazakhstan)
Igor Vorobyov, head of production, Salem social media (Kazakhstan)
Sayyora Khudayberdieva, producer, head of the International Relations Department at the Uzbek Film Agency
Dmitriy Vorobyov, managing director Bayram-film (Uzbekistan)
· Eave on Demand, offline accelerator and coaching for producers
· Eave on Demand, online open lectures 2021:
· Online workshop on Pitching with Marjorie Bendeck, film consultant, Germany
· Open Talk for producers with Tobias Rosen, producer, Germany
· Offline master-class on self-presentation for actors with casting directors Richard Cook and Manuel Puro at Kinotavr
· Online session Post Production NETFLIX